* In Southern regions where sun rooms are prevalent, pale colors and white reflective fabrics will soothe the interiors and will also help stave off heat.
* In Northern climates, dark colors work well for nighttime rooms, as they’ll make you feel warm and retain heat.
* In you live in a warmer climate, try to avoid dark colors because they can stifle your interiors.
* In a cool or north-facing room, you can warm up the look of your color scheme by adding reds, oranges or yellows.
* In warmer, south-facing rooms, you can cool your color palette by adding whites, blues, mauves or greens.
From Ado Treatment Trends